AgrOrganix Neem Oil is produced by cold pressed technology. It has the most natural active nutrients which protect the plants from pests/ Insects. AgrOrganix Neem Oil has proved its efficacy against most of the major defoliating insects. It has demonstrated properties as an insect repellent, insect growth regulator, and insecticide. It is non toxic to human beings, animals, birds and earthworms. It does not pose a significant risk to most other non-target organisms including bees, fish and aquatic insects at effective dosages, and degrades readily in the environment. AgrOrganix Neem Oil is 100% pure with high azadirachtin content and organic for agricultural use. Apart from having magical herbal & medicinal properties, is also considered one of the most effective and safest farm inputs under US EPA. EEX’s AgrOrganix range of Neem products are engineered as a naturally occurring pesticide & herbal remedy found in seeds from the Neem tree. They are carefully extracted to keep their active ingredients intact. Neem oil is also renowned across for its ability to clean and clear skin tone for a refreshed appearance. This is the main reason for the presence of Neem as an active ingredient in most of the skin cleansers. Neem has been used for hundred of years to control pests and diseases. Components of AgrOrganix can be used in many products today. These include toothpaste, cosmetics, soaps, and pet shampoos.
Application Conventional without any chemicals.
Extraction Method Filter Press Mechanical (Pure Cold Pressed).
Typical Azadirachtin Min. 1500ppm (Batch Specific).
BENEFITS & EFFICACY
- Kills eggs, larvae, and developing stage harmful pests and insects.
- The main advantage of Neem oil is that it saves beneficial pests and kills the damaging pests which is not considered feasible in other pesticides.
- Results have shown strong anti ovipositional characteristics of Neem oil on the exposed insects. Neem oil has toxic and growth prolongation effects in insect pests.
- Ideal for Intergrated Pest Management (IPM).
- Prevents and controls black spot, rust, powdery mildew and related plant diseases.
- For optimal performance, do not mix with cold water/ hot water(less than 45ºF).
- Thorough coverage is necessary to provide good disease and mite control. Spray the mixture overall plant areas.
- NEEM OIL is most effective when applied in early to mid-morning or evening. Avoid spraying in direct sunlight.
- Spray solutions should be used within 8 hours of preparation for maximum effectiveness. Do not store prepared solution for later use.
- Thorough coverage is necessary to provide good disease and mite control.
- It is Bio Degradable and emulsifiable.
- Effective against a broad spectrum of insect pests
- It is eco-friendly and Harmless to plants- Non phyto toxic.
- Eco-friendly, maintain the stability of soil fertility.
- Growth regulation (eradication of pest)
- Greater production and economical.
- Application is easy and Compatible in nature.
- Better shelf-life compared to other bio pesticides
Apply AgrOrganix NEEM OIL at first sign of insects/mites. AgrOrganix NEEM OIL is effective for the prevention and control of various plant diseases and harmful pests. It should be applied on a 7 to 14 day schedule until the potential for disease development and pest attacks is no longer present.
Mix 20 Grams of AgrOrganix Soap Nut Powder in 1 Litre of AgrOrganix Neem Oil & 2 Litre of Water and stir vigorously. Thoroughly emulsify the oil and then add the prepared mixture in 20 liter water and agitate well. Spray the mixture using Knapsack sprayer. Increase the quantity in the same ratio to cover the larger area through Tractor Sprayer, etc.
Make sure the oil is completely emulsified before spraying. If there is oil floating on top add more soapnut powder as needed. Spray with full leaf coverage for healthy plants and removal of pests.
AgrOrganix Neem Oil is used for controlling and repelling Insects such as
aphids, armyworms, Caterpillars that winter as eggs on the plant (leafrollers, tent caterpillars)beetles, budworms, cutworms, fungus gnats, Aphids that curl leaves in spring, Mites that winter on the plant (e.g., conifer-infesting species), Scale Insects (e.g., pine needle scale, striped pine scale, Kermes scale, cottony maple scale), Japenese beetle,leafhoppers, leafminers, loopers, mushroom flies, sawflies, thrips, Cotton mealybugs, webworms, and whiteflies, plant parasitic nemanematodes and many more.
AgrOrganix Neem Oil is an effective control for several plant disease including Powdery mildew, Rust, Some aphid-transmitted viruses etc. It is a good eradicant of fungus and related problems.
AgrOrganix Neem Oil shows noticeable effects and can be used for Indoor/Outdoor Ornamental Flowering Plants, Trees, Shrubs, Foliage, Vegetables, Fruits and Nuts, agronomic crops, Garden, Turf, organic farming, ornamental greenhouse, shade house, interiors cape and nursery.
Pure cold pressed Neem oil has been proved effective on a major number of crops with minimal environmental effects by US EPA.
REPELLENT AgrOrganix Neem Oil works as a strong repellant for plants. it protects the plants from harmful insect migration in the field and attacks.
ANTIFEEDANT The active compounds of AgrOrganix Neem Oil powerfully inhibits feeding. The migratory locust, California red scale, striped cucumber beetle, houseflies, and the Japanese beetle are strongly deterred by suppressing the digestive system.
GROWTH REGULATION AgrOrganix Neem Oil causes hormonal imbalance in insect pest resulting in abnormalities and immature growth stages and also results in impotence in adult insects.
OVICIDAL AgrOrganix Neem Oil effects the egg production, laying and hatchability of insects and neither do they lay eggs in AgrOrganix Neem Oil sprayed plants.
MORTALITY The effect of AgrOrganix Neem Oil results in the death of plant insects within seven days.